top of page

Constantins Diary

Öffentlich·6 Mitglieder

[[watch online@@]-] Watford vs Stoke live online 29 December 2023

2 days ago — Watch a live video stream on Hive Live with a £10 match pass. Coverage starts at approximately 7.35pm GMT. This game is included in £25 monthly ...

Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Mateo Kovacic (Chelsea). Posted at 90' Offside, Chelsea. César Azpilicueta tries a through ball, but Tammy Abraham is caught offside. Posted at 86' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by Tammy Abraham. Posted at 85' Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 85' Foul by Christian Pulisic (Chelsea). Posted at 78' Goal! Chelsea 2, Manchester City 1. Gillingham haven't exactly been banging in the goals left, right and centre of late, but their recent home efforts against MK Dons point towards them doing well offensively on Sunday. In the betting, 'Gillingham to Score Over 1.5 Goals' catches the eye. Not only have Gillingham scored two or more in each of their three home games against bottom-six teams, but Rochdale have a shocking defensive record. Dale have conceded two or more in four of their last five, as well as in seven out of 11 on the road. They've also conceded the third-most shots on target away from home in League 1 this season, shipping an average of 5.73. If it's Japan, I'm offski. If it's America, I'm offski. The only place I haven't been to in Europe is Azerbaijan. I've started watching the women's team as well. You just do it for the love of the jersey. The football is often disappointing, but the fans never let the side down. My first trip was against England after the Second World War in 1947. The first time abroad was the World Cup in Germany in 1974. Energetyk BDU are second with nine points, same as first placed Torpedo Zhodino. Energetyk started the season in excellent way, with 3 straight victories. They beat BATE Borisov, Rukh Brest and FC Minsk. But last weekend they lost from Torpedo Zhodino. Coach Vladimir Belyavskiy has most of the key players available for this match. If France boss Didier Deschamps lifts the trophy he would become the first person to win the World Cup and European Championship both as player and manager. Holders Portugal, with Cristiano Ronaldo now up to 99 international goals, are 12-1 shot. Ronaldo holds the record for most games (21), most goals (nine, joint with Platini) and most tournaments with at least one goal (four) at the European Championship. BBC Radio 5 Sports Extra - Football, Watford v Stoke City Live football commentary from the Premier League as Watford face Stoke City We use cookies to give you the best online experience. We use cookies to give ... Lafnitz will host Austria Wien II for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this season. However, the visitors have great results in the last matches. Austria Wien II are undefeated in their last 5 matches. They have three consecutive victories. On the other hand Lafnitz have fallen into a poor show. They have three consecutive losses. However, they played against more strong rivals. In last game Lafnitz lost 3-1 against Ried. In any case, the hosts have the motivation to break the poor series. I think, they will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. Both Bayer Leverkusen and Lokomotiv Moscow do not have their biggest strengths in the Champions League. This is well depicted by their placing in Group D standings. This match is more of a fight for a Europa League place, than advancing to the next round. While Lokomotiv won in Germany, Bayer Leverkusen’s win over Atletico shows their quality on a good day. Both sides however have shown frailties in defence and not in attack. We are backing both sides to score here and we feel a bet of over 2.5 goals will do. The statue's face was also covered by a shirt bearing the Swedish badge. I can understand that many people are disappointed in Zlatan's behaviour, but vandalising a statute is simply unworthy," Malmo deputy mayor Frida Trollmyr told AFP. Better to express your dissatisfaction in a democratic way. The 3. Ibrahimovic had bought 25% of the shares in Hammarby. Police erected a fence around the statue, which was unveiled in October 2019, after an attempt to saw through its feet in December. CFR Cluj are leaders with 44 points from 22 matches, the have scored 48 goals against 16. The last 5 meetings between both teams ended in under 1.5 goals. I believe that this game will see less than 1.5 goals in general. Video - Haaland: How Dortmund convinced me to join00:35 Additionally, Tottenham’s attacking style – particularly through midfield – has lacked subtlety under Mourinho, with his forwards expected to create much of the attacking opportunities for themselves. Haaland revels on having a creative supply line behind him at Dortmund, just as he did in Salzburg. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Roma 1, Juventus 2. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt saved. Gonzalo Higuaín (Juventus) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Blaise Matuidi. BookingPosted at 90'+4' Alessandro Florenzi (Roma) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Alessandro Florenzi (Roma). Posted at 90'+4' Blaise Matuidi (Juventus) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Individual errors cost BournemouthHaving taken a deserved early lead, Bournemouth boss Howe will be bitterly disappointed with the manner of Liverpool's two first-half goals. Simpson, who replaced the injured Steve Cook after 19 minutes, was easily dispossessed by Mane in the build-up to Salah's equaliser, before another sloppy pass allowed Van Dijk to tee up the Senegal forward for Liverpool's second. Spurs and City underway We have lift off across the Champions League and you can follow our dedicated live-blogs for tonight's blockbuster matches. Tottenham vs Olympiakos Man City vs Shakhtar Donetsk Juventus vs Atletico Madrid Real Madrid vs PSG Also kicked off are. Atalanta vs Zagreb Crvena Zvezda vs Bayern Munich . chateauroux is very close to the relegation zone and of course they are there when they have just 1 win at home the whole season and they scored just 5 goals at home, but it seems like they are in good shape cause they won 2 from last 5, both on the road and I think it is time for them to win finally at home and they can't ask for better opponent then niort right now cause niort is in terrible shape with 5 defeats in a row and I think their losing streak is going to continue tomorrow with another defeat

bottom of page