top of page

Constantins Diary

Öffentlich·6 Mitglieder

Exeter Chiefs VS Bristol Bears live match 29/12/2023

With only two outfield players left, the thirteen men of Bristol powered over the line and hit back, the score Bristol 12, Exeter 14, after just 18 minutes of ...

Statistics show that the last 6/6 matches of SV Ried, the last 4/5 of Blau Weiss Linz, 6/9 recent confrontations, the last 6/10 SV Ried at home, 6/10 Blau Weiss Linz's recent match on away field has been completed. Therefore the match between SV Ried and Blau Weiss Linz is likely to have more than 2 goals scored. Benfica have won ten of their last twelve matches against Aves, with the other two games ending in draws. The hosts have also kept four clean sheets in their last six meetings with Aves and have gone on to win the game on each of those occasions. Benfica are in great form right now and won their first match of the new year against Vitoria Guimaraes extending their unbeaten run to eleven matches in all competitions, while Aves lost at home to Santa Clara and have now failed to score in three of their last six league games. Gilmour an 'international writ large''Incredible' Gilmour 'terrific' for ChelseaSome might argue Lampard has benefited from having his hand being forced this season. The club's transfer ban last summer ensured he had to use young players, and the same could be said of Gilmour, who was picked on Sunday because Jorginho was suspended and Mateo Kovacic missed the game through injury. It’s not good enough for Mourinho to moan about injuries as if no other team has them or publicly savage the club’s record signing when the team he’s putting out on the pitch looks so shorn of a plan. Tottenham needed a rebuild when he arrived, but they need an even bigger one now. MAN OF THE MATCH Marcel Sabitzer (Leipzig). Pressure is once again mounting on Solskjaer, and it’s no surprise that people are doubting his ability to do the job. Manchester United have won just six of their 18 Premier League matches this season, and even at Old Trafford they have a meagre win rate of 44%. His irritation that Ferguson had not spoken to him at the break was still in his mind, but so was another half-time team talk 11 days earlier. United were drawing 1-1 in their final league game at home to Spurs, a match they needed to win to regain the title. Don’t worry lads, keep playing like you are and you’ll get your goal,” said Ferguson. United are showing promise under Solskjaer but if they want to start competing for the top prizes again then they need to start getting their recruitment right. WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH. It's rarely a foreign manager with no track record in England that clubs turn to pull them out of trouble. After struggling Watford turned to Nigel Pearson, they have won two, drawn two and lost just once and clawed themselves off the bottom of the table. English Premier League. Team Arsenal will play at home with team Everton. Arsenal did 3 wins and 2 draws at last 5 matches played. Their shape is well. Team from Liverpool did 3 wins and 2 draw games at last matches. Their have the such results how Arsenal. It will be a hard match for both clubs. My bet on guests with AH +0.5. Last h2h game was ended 0 - 0 . I predict a balanced game here. Odds and handicap on guests are so better. I recommend to try this bet with me. Team Arsenal will play without Ozil, Socratis and Chembers. It is a plus for my bet . Stéphane Moulin's men have also won their last two games, both tricky fixtures away from home, as they beat fourth-tier Dieppe in the cup (3-1) and high-flying Nantes (2-1) in the derby. This has got the wind back in their sails following a soggy end to 2019 and Moulin will be hoping this can spur them to victory here. Exeter Chiefs W v Bristol Bears W (26. 11. 2023) - Flashscore Follow Exeter Chiefs W v Bristol Bears W 26. 11. 2023 live -, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. We will take this second half as an example for the rest of the season. MONDAY'S STORIES 17:05 - That's all folks That’s it from us for today, but be sure to follow live text updates as Arsenal look to get back to winning ways against West Ham at the London Stadium tonight. Coverage starts at 7pm on Eurosport. Wolves and Sheffield United are fighting for the top four, (the managers) they can say no, and I understand if they say no but the reality is that they are," Mourinho said. Not just because of the position that they are in the table, but because of the power and quality. If Saturday's match represents a chance for Tottenham, who have 20 points fewer than at the same stage last season, to advance their top-four claims, Villa know a win would give them some precious breathing space in the relegation scrap. This fixture features No. 6 vs No. 3 in the league, Waldhof Mannheim vs Ingolstadt. The hosts coming from a 0 - 3 away win to Sonnenhof Grossaspach (no. 18 in the league) and their last home game a 0 - 3 loss to Unterhaching. The hosts coming from a 4 - 2 away loss to FSv Zwickau (No. 14 in the league) and their last away game a 0 - 3 win over Eintracht Braunschweig. The visitors should win this one as they played a higher table team than the hosts in their last away game and scored multiple goals without conceding then lost their last game facing a team coming from playing a team below themselves, scoring multiple goals and not conceding one goal to win the match then losing their last away game to a team below the hosts, not scoring and conceding so a win to the visitors. Grimsby Town are in 13th position with 47 points from 37 matches, winning in all 12 matches, 11 games ended in draw while they have lost 14 games, they have scored 45 goals against 51. Coming to this game they won their last league game against Scunthorpe 2-0 away. Premier League players are set to start negotiations on a club-by-club basis over proposed wage cuts. It comes after talks aimed at a collective pay deal in response to the coronavirus crisis broke down without resolution over the weekend. The Premier League proposed a 30% pay cut, but the Professional Footballers' Association says that may harm the NHS. The row has escalated into one of the most serious disputes between players and clubs in the league's history. None of the teams in in good shape but they are on the pleasure of winning this one,Wigan because they are obviously very close to relegation right no and Bristol on the other because they need to win games like this if they want to stay close to the top 6 on the table and I think that greed for both teams to win is going to give us very interesting game in which both teams Will attack and score at least a goal and also one more goal over that so I surely want to recommend this bet to the anyone Wattens will host Austria Wien for this fixture of the league. Perhaps, the visitors are small favorites in this game. Austria Wien are currently on the 7th place with 22 points. Austria Wien have better position in the table. Also, Austria Wien are in better shape. They have two consecutive victories. Nevertheless, this will not be an easy task. I expect, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. Wattens are currently on the 10th place with 14 points. Wattens have a poor results in the last matches. However, Wattens is better team in the last mutual matches. I think, the hosts have a chance to get the victory. That could be a huge moment. OFF THE BAR! United are taking City apart on the break here. James gets Martial away down the right, and he cuts it back to Rashford on the edge of the area. He controls it and then curls a deliciously arrogant shot onto the top of the crossbar and over. GOAL! Manchester City 0 Manchester United 2 (Martial 29) Another one, and City are reeling here! Martial and James are really in the mood, and exchange a series of passes near the edge of the penalty area. His quality shone through as the champions moved up through the gears. At times he was unplayable, setting up countless chances as well as scoring two himself. We were magnificent' - reactionMotherwell manager Stephen Robinson: "We had plenty of the match in the first half. To create that many chances against Celtic, you have to take them. And in the correct score market, we're going for a 2-0 result. As outlined, we also fancy fewer than 2.5 goals in this one and the visitors haven't scored in their last four games. With that in mind, 2-0 looks feasible as Getafe have averaged just under two goals per game on their own turf this season. I looked at the stand opposite me at one point in the match and I was really overwhelmed. It's really quite beautiful to see so many people" Tagawa told Fifa's official website. That goal ensured their qualification for the Club World Cup which is considered by many back home as the greatest achievement by a team from the Melanesian nation. There is no selfishness whatsoever but only sharing and a collective spirit, it's the mantra of the fans," said Tagawa. Lecce vs Cagliari predictions in our match preview for Sunday's Serie A clash. The visitors have emerged as surprise Champions League contenders. Can Cagliari follow that up with a win at Lecce? Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. It's the people who are seriously ill in hospital that we need to worry about, not footballers who are fit and healthy, and who aren't showing any signs of being unwell. No Championship matches have been played since 8 March, with the season suspended five days later. There has been no specific date set for a resumption, although the EFL said in a statement earlier this month that Championship clubs have "indicated that it is their wish to play on and conclude the season". Before the enforced break, everyone thought that Augsburg would be relegated at the end of the season. But thanks to their good form as Augsburg moved one step closer to securing the Bundesliga survival by winning against Mainz on the road. Jahn start this part of the season, having three tight draw games. They are in the mid of the league table, and often make one point from the matches in this period. Osnabruck made one loss and win, but this time they could be in clash which is probably to end up in a draw. I believe surely in at least three goals in this match from Belarus Premier league and of course, I will bet on that option, because that is pretty real. Home team is playing very good in last period and this team is in series of even three wins in a row, 2-1, 3-2 and 2-1. We will see if they will have problems in this match, against very good rival. Energetik, on the other side is team who is after three losses in a row, beat Smolevichi 2-0 in last round as a guests. It will be very interesting today. Listen: Premiership - Exeter Chiefs v Bristol Bears 5 Nov 2023 — Listen to local BBC Radio commentary as Exeter Chiefs face Bristol Bears in the Premiership. Posted at 60' Foul by Jordan Henderson (Liverpool). Posted at 60' Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 57' Attempt saved. Georginio Wijnaldum (Liverpool) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Sadio Mané. Posted at 56' Attempt missed. Andros Townsend (Crystal Palace) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left.

bottom of page